1. Everything guaranteed genuine &/or as described. If not,
send it back.
2. No-hassle return in reasonable time, no questions asked.
3. PAYMENT WITH ORDER unless arranged in advance. Call, email,
fax, etc. & work out details. Approvals to established customers.
I accept check, money order, cash, credit card (Visa, Mastercard, Discover,
American Express, Diners Club(!)), paypal, etc. I also accept foreign
currency by prearrangement (rates vary depending on the currency).
Wire transfers are possible, but carry extra fees that make it a silly
method for amounts under $1000.00.
4. Refund if sold, small refunds may be paid in stamps or credit.
5. POSTAGE: minimum $3.00 for insured mail to a USA address, more for
larger orders, excess refunded. Parcels shipped insured in USA, registered
($9.50) air (+$1.00/28g) elsewhere unless you instruct otherwise.
No refund if lost & you told me not to insure. OVERSEAS SHIPMENTS ARE
AT BUYER'S RISK AND NO REFUND WILL BE MADE FOR ITEMS LOST IN TRANSIT.
Over the years I have lost several thousands of $$ worth of material sent
overseas, and nothing can ever be done. The fault is
impossible to pin down, even with a registered parcel. Fortunately
it doesn't happen very often. The worst countries I've shipped to,
as far as loss and tampering, are Russia and India, but I have had losses
to UK and Switzerland as well. In almost every case, when making
inquiries, the customs service of the offending country signs the proper
forms and that's the end of it. Total loss. Or, alternatively,
a year or two later, I get back a maximum of about $40.00. So, sorry,
6. PLEASE MENTION ALTERNATE CHOICES, WHETHER SAME ITEM IS ACCEPTABLE
IN BETTER OR WORSE GRADE, DIFFERENT DATE, ETC. MOST THINGS
ARE IN SHORT SUPPLY. A FEW TRUSTING SOULS HAVE LET ME CHOOSE THEIR
ALTERNATES FOR THEM. NONE HAVE COMPLAINED. MOST HAVE REPEATED.
7. NC residents: 7.5% sales tax.
8. BUY or BID: Bids welcome without time limit. At a show, maybe
you offer less than asking price & dealer says come back later.
After decent interval dealer says you can have it, or makes counteroffer,
or maybe it sold, too bad. Minimum bid is $5.00.
10. DICKERING (i.e. negotiation). Yes, of course. But dickers,
like bids, are subject to prior cash sale until the package is mailed.
Cash sale always preempts a dicker. Business. So don't get
mad at me if this happens.
Raleigh NC 27611USA
phone: (919) 787-0881
(8:30AM-10:30PM EST only please)
fax: (888) 503-8308